Sunday, May 28, 2006

Meta-Blogging

Having recently determined that there really isn’t a common thread of any sort running through this blog (it’s just random shit), I’ve decided to just call it what it is: a place where I write stuff that I like and where I write stuff about stuff that I like. I’m aware that that’s pretty much the running definition of a blog, anyway, but I spend most of my time at Daily Kos, where if people just write whatever damn thing crosses their minds, they’re likely to be troll-rated.

Here, there is no troll-rate button, and I’m in charge. And I’m writing about whatever I want. Here is a list of things I might write about in the future:

Making money
Chewing gum
People who like me
The Colbert Report
Bugs that hit me in the face while I’m riding my bike
Country Music Awards
People who don’t like me
My cats
Tom Cruise’s sexuality
Bigfoot
What I did yesterday that is so awesome that you just have to read about it
A philosophical discussion about the bumper stickers I have on my car
More about my cats
Meta-diaries
Sex
Why people are mean and stupid because they don’t agree with me
Pepsi or Coke?

So, look for those things in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home